maandag 29 augustus 2011

Tiger Spicy Wasabi chips

Funny, sometimes one just has to watch other people, to realise what it is all about in life. So I discovered last year this fantastic guy Phil from Philinbangkok, and it took me quit a while to understand it. That it is all about food ! So today I bought this Spicy Wasabi Chips from http://tigertiger.info/ they have a very big foodline of asian foods but unfortunately not all of them are available here in Belgium. This is the first time I enjoyed the Wasabi flavour and it is a chinese mustard, very similar to the yellow stuff in Europe (mustard) but still different. I hope all people buy this flavour and enjoy it. It is special indeed. Below the picture of the fancy package. (price was 2.39 euro, found in Carrefour)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten